Monday, August 2, 2010

Turkey Jim's Bridge - Campton, NH



1st Photo taken with Flash at 7:16 pm.

Exposure: 1/60s; f-stop: 3.2; focal length: 10mm; max Aperature: 3.34.



2nd Photo taken without Flash at 7:16 pm.

Exposure 1/8s; f-stop: 3.2; focal length: 10mm; max Aperature: 3.34.
Without the flash, the actual bridge comes out of hiding, as do the 2 people on the right of the bridge.





3rd Photo taken with Flash at 7:20 pm.

Exposure: 1/60s; f-stop: 3.2; focal length: 8mm; max Aperature: 3.34.
Slightly different vantage point using a wide angle lens. I wanted to get more of the water in view to set up my next picture.





4th Photo taken without Flash at 7:21 pm.

Exposure: 2 sec; f-stop: 8; focal length: 8mm; max Aperature: 3.34.
I was trying to get blur on the rushing water. I was messing around with that all week, and realize that I really do need to get a new camera as my F-stop only goes up to 8. but it was still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment