Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gilford Clickers -Reminder!!

Hey Gilford Clickers!  Don't forget about our field trip/photo excursion to the fabulous Belknap Mill this Saturday, February 11 at 1:00 p.m.  Cost for a tour of the inside is $4.00  Thanks Emery for putting this together for us.

Hope you are all working on your assignment for the month.  It's a fun one!  Four different photo possibilities.  You can focus your four photos on just one theme or do one photo of each theme, or any combination in between.  The four categories are:

1.  Icicle water drip
2.  Something red or Valentine's themed
3.  Belknap Mill Photo
4.  Open Category

Hope you all are bringing your cameras everywhere!  I went to Ritz Camera today and got myself a photo print membership.  They are having a deal on prepaid photo cards right now.  I have never printed photos there, but they have cushioned stools and it's peaceful and quiet.  The staff is eager to help too!  Can't wait to print photos now!

Anyway, I know I'm not the big president of this awesome club, but I wanted to make an effort to post some information here in between meetings.  Let me know if there is anything you want more info about and I can find some articles to post in between meetings.  Just leave a comment on this post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment