Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jana- July 2011 Assignment

So.. I just couldn't seem to get out there and get all of those scavenger hunt photos! I thought about what I wanted to do for ages, and the creative process was lots of fun - I'm sorry I didn't actually follow through with it.. I did get the following four photos, so I suppose you can score me a 40% and a C for effort :)










Neon sign and passing car
f/11
ISO 100
1 second exposure






















Nigel the puggy puppy
f/6.3
ISO 800
1/1250 second exposure





















Fireworks that look like a bird??
Fireworks = summer, and that makes me infinitely happy!
f/11
ISO 100
1 second exposure





















Saladface- my self portrait (I'm a vegetarian) :)
f/8
ISO 800
1/60 second exposure

1 comment:

  1. Not thrilled with the composure of the first picture... hmmmm...

    And.. sorry for the terrible posting. I can't seem to get the hang of this site!

    ReplyDelete