Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Amanda's May Post


MUD!  Honestly I did not see a lot of mud out and about.  Just on the hiking trails.  I thought it would be more fun to have the kids make mud and play in it.  I was right.  They had fun!


Both photos are taken with my 70-300 mm telephoto lens.  Settings were 1/250s, f8 and ISO very low.


Set up shot.  Had the kids place the ball in front of me so I could manually focus on the ball.  Had my shutter release set to high so I could take multiple shots with one press.  Took quite a few shots but I liked this one best.  This is with my 50mm set at f8 with a shutter speed of 1/250.  The ISO was set as low as I could get it. 


I was going for simplicity here.  Dandelions, the flower only a mother can love.  I get a new bouquet just about every day now and it never fails to make me smile.  Settings were ISO 400, 1/125s, f5.6.  I also added a little softness in Picnik.

And one more, just because ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment