Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emery-June 2011 Assignment

1) Album Cover Assignment:
The name of the band from Wikipeida was Moment Redistribution...A science term that I don't want to even try to explain..
My Random Quote and album name was from a Dan Rather quote which ended with "Think of the Lone Ranger"
So I have superimposed a picture of my son Jordan playing the drums at a show (he is a MONSTER of a drummer!), and the Lone Ranger. Hope I don't get in trouble for violating any copyright laws...If I do, blame Quotes.com....



2) Waterfall
A very small waterfall for sure. But this stream by the side of the road after a rainfall made me stop, hop out of the car, and start clicking...And that's what it's all about, right?


Aperture: F/36; Exposure: 1s; ISO-100

3) Flowers
If you've been following my blog this month, you'll recognize these flowers. I found this little patch of flowers growing in my lawn. Normally I would have mowed over them (each flower is the size of a fingernail), but I have been infatuated with them. I like how one flower is growing tall, and the rest are sort of watching or looking up to it.

Rising Above

Aperture: F/36; Exposure: 1/4s; ISO-100


4) Open:
After going to the Sox game this month, I had a bunch of pics on my blog relating to baseball. This was my son's favorite. An old bat of my dad's and an old ball. Shot in Black and White, with the stitching photoshopped Red.

Old Timey
Aperture: F/5.6; Exposure: 1/40s; ISO-100

No comments:

Post a Comment